Statistics & Reports
VDOE reports a variety of data on public education in the commonwealth, including information on enrollment, demographics, student achievement, finances and safety.
Report cards for schools, school divisions and the commonwealth provide detailed information about the quality of learning and instruction, including state and federal accountability ratings, grade-by-grade data on student achievement, graduation rates and teacher qualifications.
Reports on a variety of topics are available:
- School Quality Profiles
- SOL Pass Rates & Other Results
- Accreditation & Federal Reports
- Virginia Index of Performance Incentive Program
- Graduation, Completion, Dropout & Postsecondary Data
- Enrollment & Demographics
- School Climate Reports
- Superintendent's Annual Report
- Data for Research
- Program Participation Data: