VDOE Staff Directory
- All Virginia School Divisions
- Select a School Division from this alphabetized listing
- Select a School Division from this region listing
- Listing of school division superintendents
- All Public School Divisions, including superintendents – Download CSV text file
- All Virginia Public Schools – listed alphabetically
- All Virginia Public Schools – grouped by school division
- Schools within a selected School Division
- Schools within a selected School Division – listed by region
- All Public Schools, including principals – Download CSV text file
Key to school categories:
- ELEMENTARY SCHOOL – a school with grades kindergarten through five.
- MIDDLE SCHOOL – a school with grades six through eight.
- HIGH SCHOOL – a school with grades nine through 12.
- COMBINED SCHOOL – a school that contains any combination of, or all, of the grade levels from kindergarten through 12.
- CAREER & TECHNICAL – a school offering a sequence of courses directly related to the preparation of students in current or emerging occupations that leads to postsecondary education and/or employment.
- SPECIAL EDUCATION – a school offering instruction to students identified as having disabilities.
- ALTERNATIVE – a school offering instruction to students who have been expelled or suspended on a long-term basis, are returning from juvenile correctional centers or have a pending violation of a school board policy.
PRESCHOOL – a school offering early childhood instruction to pre-kindergarten students.
Regional Schools for Specialized Instruction
Two or more school divisions may establish and jointly operate regional schools. For a list of non-regional schools within a particular division, see “All Virginia Public Schools – grouped by school division," "Schools within a selected School Division" or "Schools within a selected School Division – listed by region."
- Regional Academic-Year Governor's Schools
- Regional Career & Technical Centers
- Regional Special Education programs
- Virginia School for the Deaf and The Blind